The Employment Application and New Employee Package forms are available for download at the bottom of this page.
No Full-time Positions at this time.
One Part-time Position available at this time.
Minimum requirements for Adjunct Instructors: Master’s Degree in the subject or a Master’s Degree in a related area, with 18 graduate hours in the subject. Prior teaching experience preferably at the post-secondary level. Capability to teach Online & seated classes preferred.
- Adjunct to teach English 112 for Spring 2015. Master’s in English required. Seated classes at the Bayboro Center for high school students.
Contact Rick Miller
- Adjunct to teach English 111 and 112 ONLINE, Spring 2015. Must have 18 graduate hours in English.
Contact Rick Miller
- Biology Instructor – Master’s degree required with 18 graduate hours in Biology.
Contact Tanya McGhee
Part-time instructors, Continuing Education programs
- Registered Nurse to instruct Nurse Aid and Phlebotomy classes.
Contact Kathy Swecker, 252-249-1851 × 3017, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Wiring Instructor Prefer currently licensed. Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- HVAC-R Instructor Prefer currently licensed. Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- Sheet Metal Instructor Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
CAD Instructor. Prefer currently certified. Must have 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- Boat Motor Mechanic Prefer currently certified. Prefer 5 years experience.
- Waitstaff Instructor Prefer currently certified. Prefer 5 years experience.
Contact Richard Garrett
Chair of Continuing Education,
252- 249-1851 x 3015.
Tutors and Volunteers
- Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education classes, ESL, and Adult Basic Skills/Community Living. Call Jim Privette at 252-249-1851 ext 3082 or email at email@example.com.
Download the Pamlico Community College Employment Application.