The Employment Application and New Employee Package forms are available for download at the bottom of this page.
Assistant Systems Administrator
Click here for a complete job description and instructions for applying.
Distance Learning Support Specialist
Click here for the complete job description and instructions for applying.
Submit completed application packet to:
Kathleen Mayo, P.O. Box 185 (5049 Highway 306 South for carrier deliveries), Grantsboro, NC 28529. Employment and selection procedures are outlined in Chapter 6 of PCC’s Policies and Procedures, available at pamlicocc.edu, About PCC.
Minimum requirements for Adjunct Instructors: Master’s Degree in the subject or a Master’s Degree in a related area, with 18 graduate hours in the subject. Prior teaching experience preferably at the post-secondary level. Capability to teach Online & seated classes preferred.
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology Adjunct Instructor Must have AA degree and at least one of the following credentials: R.EEG T., R.EP T., CNIM, CLTM, R.PSGT.
Contact Marc Williams
Program Director, Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
252-249-1851 × 3043,
- DRE (Developmental Reading and English) Instructor
Day and Evening Classes – Familiar with the North Carolina Developmental Education redesign in English and Reading. – Experience using Moodle
Marti Hunter, Chair of Basic Skills
Part-time instructors, Continuing Education programs
- Nurse Aide I Instructor Click here for details.
- Electrical Wiring Instructor Prefer currently licensed. Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- HVAC-R Instructor Prefer currently licensed. Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- Sheet Metal Instructor Prefer 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
CAD Instructor. Prefer currently certified. Must have 5 years experience. Willing to be NCCER certified.
- Boat Motor Mechanic Prefer currently certified. Prefer 5 years experience.
- Waitstaff Instructor Prefer currently certified. Prefer 5 years experience.
Contact Richard Garrett
Chair of Continuing Education,
252- 249-1851 x 3015.
Tutors and Volunteers
- Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education classes, ESL, and Adult Basic Skills/Community Living. Call Marti Hunter at 252-249-1851 ext 3082 or email at email@example.com.