For answers to questions concerning the Admissions Process at Pamlico Community College contact Student Services at 252-249-1851, ext 3014, or email email@example.com. College counselors are available to assist you with academic, career, and personal counseling needs.
It is important that you complete your admissions file as early as possible before the term that you intend to begin taking courses, especially if you are applying for Financial Aid.
Here are the steps to begin your education at Pamlico Community College:
1. Complete and submit a paper application to the Student Services Office or complete the online form and contact a counselor, who will process your application.
2. Complete FAFSA, seek scholarships, and other financial aid assistance.
3. Request an official copy of all high school, high school equivalency, and/or college transcripts to be sent to the Student Services Office.
Click on the following two links to download the forms to request a college transcript from another college or to give consent for the release of your PCC college transcript.
4. Schedule a placement test with a counselor, if needed. The placement test is free and is not pass/fail. The test helps determine which English, reading, math, and computer placement courses you should take.
5. Return to Student Services after your placement test to pick up your scores and to learn the name of your advisor. If no test was necessary, an advisor will be assigned during the initial meeting with a counselor or within your admissions letter.
6. Meet with your advisor to register for classes. Take your placement test scores when you meet with your advisor.
7. Pick up your schedule from Student Services.
8. Go to the bookstore, pay, use your financial aid, and pick up your books. . For additional information about Pamlico Community College’s payment plan go to www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/pamlico.
9. Have your ID card made or updated in the library after you leave the bookstore.
10. Welcome to Pamlico Community College.