Welcome to North Carolina and Pamlico Community College.
The college is excited about your interest in enrolling. Please follow these steps to begin the admissions process.
Procedures to Apply for Admission – Out-of-State Students.
1. Complete and submit a paper application to the Student Services Office or apply on-line, and contact a counselor, who will process your application.
2. Complete FAFSA, seek scholarships, and other financial aid assistance.
3. Request an official copy of all high school, GED, and/or college transcripts to be sent to the Student Services Office.
Click on the following two links to download the forms to request a college transcript from another college or to give consent for the release of your PCC college transcript.
4. Contact counselor for further instructions concerning the admission’s process.
5. Contact your advisor to register for classes.
6. Contact the cashier/bookstore at 252-249-1851 ext. 3006 to pay, use your financial aid, and arrange for books. For additional information about Pamlico Community College’s payment plan go to www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/pamlico
7. Welcome to Pamlico Community College.
PCC is currently authorized to offer online classes to students residing in the following states:
Students who do not reside in North Carolina or in one of the above mentioned states should contact their state agency or agencies regarding PCC’s authorization to offer online classes within that state.